Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Syd and Ben's 2nd Birthday Party

I have always LOVED the fall! The leaves changing colors, everything is apple and pumpkin flavored, the cooler weather, Halloween and Thanksgiving! What is not to love? But over the past 2 years I have had a new reason to love the fall. It was October 9, 2009 that my two beautiful babies were born! Sydney and Ben have been the greatest gift that I could ever ask for. I look at them everyday and I do not remember life without them. I cannot even begin to describe the love that I have for them, although I am sure a lot of moms know what I am talking about!

It was only fitting that I had fall babies. Now I can take advantage of all the things I love about fall. This year is no different. On Saturday, we celebrated Sydney and Ben's second birthday at Didier Farms. We took a hayride, went in a straw maze and picked pumpkins.







Sydney and Ben had such a fun birthday party! It was a beautiful fall day, full of fall fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment