Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

We had a very busy day celebrating with all the Dads in our family. The kids started their day by giving their Dad the luggage tags and travel book ( Snapfish picture book) they made for him. Since he travels a lot for work, he can now bring a part of them with him on his trips!


For lunch, we met my Dad (a.k.a. Grandpa Fred).  I am bummed that I was not able to get any good pics of the kids with their Grandpa. Ben was having a rough time, so I knew a picture was out of the question.

Later on in the afternoon, we went to another family get together. This time it was with Grandpa Marty and the gang. The kids had so much fun running around with their cousins. Sydney adores her cousin Sara.


We attempted to get a picture of Grandpa Marty with all his grand kids. Here is the best one that I have, unfortunately you take what you can get with 5 kids all under the age of 3!


I did manage to get a few good pics of the kids with their Dad!


I hope everyone had a great Father's Day celebrating with the ones they  love!

No comments:

Post a Comment