Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Few Days Away

We just got back from spending a few days in South Haven, Michigan. The kids had a blast with their cousins. We played, went for long walks, ate a lot of food and went out for Blue Moon Ice Cream! It was like having a giant play date for 3 days!

 

Sydney was not such a fan of the beach. She was a little unsure about the cold water and playing in the sand. I guess she is more of a pool person like her mommy! Ben on the other hand, enjoyed running around in the sand and playing in the water. I imagined the two of them running all over the place and Scott and I chasing after them. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with how well they both did!


This was our first trip as a family and we learned quickly that traveling with kids is definitely not  a relaxing vacation. Regardless, it was nice to get away and everyone had a good time!

1 comment: