Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I cannot believe that 5 years ago today we were celebrating our wedding with Family and Friends. It was everything that I dreamed it would be.... I had the perfect dress, beautiful flowers, an amazing band and so much more! It was my dream wedding!


After we said our "I do's" we topped off our dream wedding with our dream honeymoon. We took a trip to the Greek Islands. Trust me when I tell you, they are as breathtaking as they look in photos.




We have accomplished a lot over the past 5 years. We both worked hard and received Master's Degrees. We both started new jobs; Scott landed his dream job as a Manager of a Slot Machine Company and  I left an amazing teaching job for the ideal part-time job, and then recently quit to stay home with the kids. Our biggest accomplishment to date is our family. We are so lucky to have two beautiful kids!  Words cannot begin to express how much I love them!



Happy Anniversary to a wonderful Husband and Father! I look forward to the next 5 years and many more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment