Tuesday, April 12, 2011

R.I.P.



R.I.P. iphone

Unfortunately my beloved iphone was suddenly killed in a bath incident last night. The two little killers were caught red handed. Since it was so sudden, it still hasn't really sunk in that he is gone. We had some great times together. All those sleepless nights and daylight hours surfing the internet and Facebook. All the pictures and videos that he kept for me to enjoy and the apps that he lovingly stored for me such as TMZ, Us Weekly and Old McDonald and Animal Noises (for the little ones).

It turns out it that it was an accidental drowning. The little people were having so much fun in the tub that they wanted iphone to come join in the fun. His memory will have to live on through his replacement (which we had within an hour of his departure), because the pain of life without him was too much to bear. I have to admit that it is nice to have a shiny new screen, and a phone that doesn't freeze up because of the long term wear and tear. I guess it was just time for him to go. He lived a good life!


No comments:

Post a Comment