Monday, April 11, 2011

Sydney and Ben are 18 months old!



Now


October 9th, 2009


Although I am a few days late (should have posted April 9th), Happy Half-Birthday Sydney and Ben! 18 months ago, I was in the hospital giving birth to the most amazing little babies! I guess I blinked and now they are a year and a half old. It is so crazy how fast time flies but at the same time so many things have taken place. I don't even know how I survived some of it, but it was all worth it. I mean how in the world did I get up and nurse two babies for 3 months? How did I function with no sleep and no night nurse? How did I go back to work full-time for 5 months and still take care of two babies? But most of all, how did I get so lucky? When you want something so bad and your journey is a bumpy one, it makes you really appreciate what you have!

I am amazed by Sydney and Ben each day. Sydney is my easy going, sweet child with a great sense of humor. She loves to be silly and just goes with the flow. She loves to dance, play and mimic every single thing that you say. I am amazed at all of the things that she is saying, even though some of those things sometimes sound like bad words (like "shit" instead of "shirt").
Ben is my busy body. He gets into everything and anything. Ben loves to try and figure out how things work. While he is always on the go, he is also the most affectionate little guy. He gives the best hugs!!

I look forward to what the future brings, but I hope the present doesn't move to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment